The following resources and links may be useful.
General kitesurfing information
- Kitesurfing School - one of the world's most famous and popular kitesurfing information web sites. Good "how to" information.
- Kitesurfing - Wikipedia
Kitesurfing news, forums and articles
- Seabreeze - Australian wind & weather forecasts, forums and information for Kitesurfing and other water sports. Includes good kitesurfing articles and starting kiteboarding.
- Bay Area Kiteboarding - Kiteboarding News, Safety and Access Information, Classifieds & Reviews serving the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
- Kitesurf Group - Yahoo email group created for kitesurfing in summer 1998 by Stefano Rosso (Brazil), a pioneer kitesurfer. Messages and contributions from kitesurfing inventors and many notable kitesurfers.
- Kiteforum - News, forums and a Wiki with good information about how to kitesurf
- Kiteboardbc.com - non profit community website which promotes kiteboarding in British Columbia, focusing on the lower mainland (Vancouver, Squamish, Tsawwassen). Includes discussion forums.
- PredictWind - World wind forecasts
- Seabreeze - Australian wind & weather forecasts
- WindGURU - Weather forecasts for windsurfing, kitesurfing and other wind related sports
- BUOYWEATHER - Marine Weather Forecast and Fishing Charts
Other kitesurfing handbooks, guides, tips and tricks